Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So, I'm a complete newb at blogging. Up to this point, my roamings across the web have been fairly limited to research for school, shopping, news... and just generally looking for information about "specific" topics. I haven't spent much time on the web in the realm of "connecting with others". Don't have a myspace page or facebook page. Haven't tweeted.

Yep, total newb.

But hey, I'm here, I'm trying it, I'm learning. That's what life's all about....right?

So I stumbled across the Day Zero project a couple months ago and decided that I loved the idea. Not only making a list, but putting it out there and feeling a sense of accountability to it. Hey, I told the world I was going to do these things.....now I feel like I have to live up to it.

I read through quite a few other lists. Lots of good stuff out there!! I borrowed a few ideas, pulled a few out from the waaaaay back burner and decided to give it a go. I made my list, but then chickened out and just kept it private until last week. Then I thought, why not? Why not just get over the apprehension and share my progress.

If you see anything interesting, let me know. My plan is to update at least a couple times a week, maybe more. What I'm really hoping for is that putting this out there will help me stick to the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment