Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Since I blew my bathroom-makeover deadline of October 25th, and revised it to November 1st, it's time to get back on the bandwagon. Had a couple days off for "family night" (Monday) and school (Tuesday), so tonight its back to business.

I need to install the new light fixture and medicine cabinet. Have the light, need to go get the cabinet. I have one picked out at Lowes. It's espresso in color, and there's also a mirror to match. Its not completely what I wanted, but it seems that I am limited in options when it comes to the color and size I need. Yay. Dont'cha just hate that?!

Let's see what they end up having in stock. Off to the store tonight. I'm still holding out for a tall mirrored medicine cabinet like this one, only in espresso.




and this is the wall mounted storage cabinet w/ mirrored doors.


We need all the storage we can get in our tiny bathroom. I may have to settle for a plain mirror and the cabinet only. We'll see.....

No comments:

Post a Comment