Friday, October 30, 2009

Progress!! I took out the vanity, tore up the last of the old flooring and stripped the adhesive, and put down the new floor. I am WIPED! Got good compliments from the family, though. Thats always a good thing.

Tonight the new vanity/sink go in, and its off to Lowes again for the medicine cabinet/s.

When I put in the vanity, I am converting the wall heat duct to a toe-kick duct in the cabinet, so I've got some ductwork cutting and fitting to do. That should accomplish two things: keep our toes warm in the winter and help circulate the air around the bathroom more efficiently. The current set-up is that the duct comes out of the wall right by the side of the cabinet will only 3-4 inches of space. That means we always have a warm sink, but a cold floor. Not fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment