Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The complete list of 101....

Complete; In progress;

1. marry S in Ireland
2. build L-D
3. build N-L
4. build DLD
5. generate $4000 of passive income
6. paint the bathroom. In Progress: due to be finished by 10/25
7. paint the kitchen
8. tile the kitchen backsplash
9. read "Mathematics From The Birth of Numbers"
10. go to Ireland
11. go camping 4 times
12. finish my BSME degree: target date is April 2010. Almost done! 3 classes now, one left!!
13. organize my schoolbooks & notes: digitize the notes
14. finish the bedroom
15. organize my books
16. learn wordpress thesis theme. In progress.
17. lose 25 lbs using the Insanity Videos: starting weight = 148
18. get a pedicure
19. change our diet
20. get the A/C fixed in my car
21. get the brakes fixed in my car. Done

22. do yoga….more than once
23. make a motivational playlist. Done, but more can be added...
24. organize all my printed photos & scan
25. update my moms digital photo frame
26. plant a tree
27. learn InDesign
28. learn CS3
29. grow my nails, suitable for nailpolish
30. replant the houseplants - get some new containers
31. meet C (B-mom), J & family. Scheduled for Nov 6-8!!
32. stretch till I can do the splits
33. run a 10k
34. donate $5 for each goal I DO complete
35
. watch all the movies on the "AFI top 100 movies of all time" list . So far: 27/100
36. take a course/read a book in etymology
37. go rock climbing
38.
join geocaching and get the gang to go with me
39. (****) (3X)/Wk
40.
learn to speak another language: gaelic, french, russian, hindi
41. Become a member of Mensa
42. Read A Brief History of Time
43. be able to do 100 push ups and 200 situps
44. organize a girls night sleepover
45. get my scar "fixed"
46. read 50 books: document what and when. So far: 9/50
47. throw a "star wars" party
48. watch all the lotr movies….in one day
49. determine what my purpose is in life
50. go to Spain
51. pack a bag (with S) and head to the airport and pick one random, cheap place to visit for the
weekend (no planning other than one bag)
52. write a journal to my dad (in remembrance)
53. Watch Amelie. Done
54. stop procrastinating
55. research/build a motorcycle w/ sidecar
56. win at "cashflow"
57. digitize all my favorite recipes & organize so I can find them when I need them
58. make a scrapbook of my goals (thanks to Fle at http://asimplethanksgiving.blogspot.com/)
59. build an outdoor "gazebo-type" lounge/bed with cushions, curtains and a roof.
60. Visit M & R in Pittsburg
61. find family photo of M & R's family & enlarge/frame and take with on visit
62. ride my bike at least once a week from April to October. So far:
63. read or watch the news at least twice a week for 6 months
64. finish my vision board……finally
65. pay off credit cards, achieve credit score of over 800
66. get a family portrait taken of the 5 of us
67. re-do the front flower beds
68. spend one month taking pictures every day all day
69. have my t-shirt logo printed at café press
70. replace the vanity and flooring in the bathroom. In progress: due to finish 10/25
71. spend one weekend per room in the house cleaning, purging, recycling, donating, organizing, repairing. Rooms completed:
72. time myself on the tasks I do regularly and determine how long it "ACTUALLY" takes me to get things done; then schedule appropriate amounts of time to do them
73. eat veg for a month
74. of the 50 books, read 15 from Time's top 100 novels. So far: 6/15
75. finish T's quilt: In progress
76. use my "green" bags 50 times
77. journal every day for one week
78. if I succeed at (77), repeat 4 more times
79. make home-made pasta
80. Put away $25 for every goal completed: So far:
81. build a coffee cup shelf to display my hand-made souvenier cups
82. find a legitimate book on druidism & read it
83. wear a skirt once a month (will have to buy a couple!)
84. read a feminist blog twice a month
85. do 5 things to save energy/reduce carbon foot print; post it
86. study 6 different cultures per year; have a themed weekend for each with food, music, culture and geographical info for the family.
87. get rid of dying apricot tree in the yard. Replace with a new one in a different spot
88. paint the living room
89. pay down half of my student loans ahead of time
90. post my list in 3 places where I can see it daily and be reminded
91. trim raspberries bushes and thin canes; remove rocks and install trellis; install border; mulch In Progress
92. landscape the yard to resemble "T's m.e."
93. surprise S 25 times: random & exciting
94. keep a daily to-do list and use it at least 5 days/week
95. read a book each, written in gaelic, russian and french
96. learn to belly-dance
97. keep track of every penny I spend for 2 months; then write out a budget
98. celebrate the spring and autumn equinox; fall 2009 = 22 Sept
99. get 7 hours sleep per night for 2 weeks in a row (never been done!)
100. build "Y-B-T"
101. Celebrate my accomplishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment