Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Progress is slow but ongoing.

Goal # 75: I'm nearly done with my son's quilt. As soon as I've finished the last square foot of top stitching, removed the basting, and washed the quilt, I'll take a few photos and post them.

Meanwhile, I'm working on a few other goals:

Goal # 17: Lose 25 lbs. Unfortunately, I gained 7 more since I'd made this list, so now the goal is 35 lbs. But, I have lost about 8-9, so I am slightly ahead.

Goal # 33: Run a 10k. I'm actually scheduled to run a 5k in November, so I am approaching the half-way mark on this one.

Goal # 99: Get 7 hours sleep per night for 2 weeks. Last night was #2, so I am counting...

Goal # 76: Use my green bags. Doing that more and more lately.

Goal # 19: Change our diet. Have to do this one in order to do # 15, so yes I am working on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment