Thursday, October 21, 2010

I've been poking around trying to find other 101 listers who are actively working their lists. I did manage to find a few, who I've added to my blog list, that have some great goals and are making progress.

One thing I discoved is that some folks have modified their lists after a period of time, stating that some of the goals they'd originally chosen just no longer held any appeal to them. I get that.

I've got a few on my list that I am pretty certain I will not be able to achieve in the amount of time I have remaining. And maybe a couple that I'm just not all that interested in anymore.

I'm debating.....I've tweeked one or two of mine to reflect the slightly differing status quo, but I haven't actually dropped any completely. Maybe it's time for a refresh......

One thing I have discovered, and I should have known better right from the start, is that my goals should all have been specific and measurable. I've got a few really open-ended, nebulous goals that I have no way of truely measuring. Maybe those will be the ones I axe and replace.

Not sure if anyone is reading this, but if you are, and you also have a 101 list, have you made any changes to yours?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,

    Yes, I am actively working on my list and have changed a few things! Here's my link:

    http://tickateeboo.wordpress.com/2010/04/03/101-things-in-1001-days/

    Some of the things I originally chose just seemed a bit pointless to me in the end and I upped my game. I am even sad enough to have made a start on the next one.

    ReplyDelete