Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm so wanting to make progress on this list....but the low-hanging fruit is getting pretty sparse.


I imagine that is why soooo many 101 listers just seem to fade away.


I'm not 20-something anymore. Time is ticking away and I no longer feel like I have all the time in the world to accomplish my goals. Truly, summers just seem to **FLY** by as of late. And unfortunately, they just seem to be filled with ....work.


Yuck. Is that what my life has become? Work, work, and more work?


This is not how I imagined things to be. Honestly, I am not what I imagined I'd be at this age. I guess my birthday a few days ago is making me a bit melancholy. Really? Did I just use that word to describe myself? Ugh...next thing you know, I'll be humming Eleanor Rigby....


So where are all the 101 listers that are sticking to the plan?!? If you are doing the Day Zero Project and are sticking to the plan, please let me know who you are! I need some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment