Friday, September 10, 2010

Wow! It has been too long! going on two months since I've last posted. Not that I've fallen off the wagon or anything. Just busy with life. A friend once told me (or should I say often told me) that life is what happens when you're busy making plans. I don't think it was an original statement...but it is often true.

The burner is now on high for me to finish my son's quilt. I have just over a month now, as he has decided to move to Arizona in October. Ironic....he probably won't need it there. Nevertheless, it is long past time that I finish it. 3 years to be exact.

So, my evenings will be spent hand top-stitching the quilt, about 30% of which is done. And I'll have to fit that in with the rest of life happening....

If I don't finish it, do you think he might stay?.......hmmm, probably not. I am so going to miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment