Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goal #23 Make a motivational playlist - COMPLETE

Let me clarify that these are my "feel good" songs. Ones that make me smile, sing along and just generally gain a better outlook. It is by no means a complete list. I add to it continually. But I want to note that the very first song is one that I turn to to get my head on straight.

Change your mind: Sister Hazel

Walking on sunshine: Katrina and the Waves

I can see clearly now: Johnny Nash

Somewhere over the rainbow-What a wonderful world medley: Isreal Kamakawewo Ole

I'm a believer: Smash Mouth

Lean on me: Bill Whithers

All-Star: Smash-Mouth

Don't worry, be happy: Bobby Mcferrin

Dancing in the streets: Van Halen

Beautiful day: U2

In your eyes: Jeffrey Gaines

In your eyes: Peter Gabriel

Bohemian rhapsody: Queen

Sailing: Christopher Cross

When the night feels my song: Bedouin Soundclash

Celebration: Kool & the Gang

Three little birds: Bob Marley

Girls just wanna have fun: Cindy Lauper

Roll with it: Steve Winwood

Another postcard: Barenaked Ladies

margaritaville: Jimmy Buffett

Sexual healing: Marvin Gaye

Suddenly I see: KT Tunstall

Black horse and a cherry tree: KT Tunstall

Love train: The O'Jays

A beautiful morning: The Rascals

Stir it up: Bob Marley

Fly: Sugar Ray

Soak up the sun: Sheryl Crow

You know I want you: Pitbull

Say hey (I love you): Michael Franti & Spearhead

What a wonderful world: Louis Armstrong

Amazed: Lonestar

Into the mystic: Van Morrison

Bitch: Merredith Brooks

Good times roll: Cars

Pretty woman: Roy Orbison

You gotta be: Des'ree

If everyone cared: Nickelback

If today was your last day: Nickelback

Jai Ho (you are my destiny): Slumdog millionaire soundtrack

Gotta be somebody: Nickelback

Steve McQueen: Sheryl Crow

Chaiyya Chaiyya: Sukhwinder Singh & Sapana Awasthi

Dil Se Re: A.R. Rahman

Graceland: Paul Simon

Serenata (whole cd): Armik

Diabolic Inventions and Seduction for Solo Guitar, Vol. 1, Music of Astor Piazzolla: Al di Meola

Bubbly: Colbie Caillat

Lucky: Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat

The Remedy (I Won't Worry): Jason Mraz

I'm Yours: Jason Mraz

Unwritten: Natasha Beddingfield

We are family: Sister Sledge

My way: Frank Sinatra

Respect: Aretha Franklin

Imagine: John Lennon

Simply the best: Tina Turner

Moondance: Van Morrison

I hope you dance: Leann Womack

Time of your life: Greenday

Shine: collective Soul

Southern cross: Crosby Stills & Nash

Treetop flyer: Stephen Stills Note that this is an entire album and this version of the song is, in my opinion, far superior to other versions available.

Like a rock: Bob Seger Again, this is an entire album.

Dream weaver: Gary Wright

Mummer's dance: Loreena McKennitt

No comments:

Post a Comment