Monday, September 20, 2010

What have I done in furtherance of my list?

Well, my current favorite book series is George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. I've read them all, and am anxiously waiting for the next book.....which has been delayed FOREVER. Wondering if it will ever come out. Meanwhile, its been awhile since I've read the released books and so I decided that I'd re-read the series....albeit leisurely...hoping that by the time I get through them a second time, the next book will be out.





Book one in the series is A Game of Thrones. LOVE LOVE LOVE this book. All of them, actually. Martin's characters come alive in this series of knights and kings, dragons and treachery, heroines and darker things "beyond the wall"...

Other titles are A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows. The long awaited 5th installment will be A Dance with Dragons....we think.


If you are actually a fan, and have been reading his stuff, you may be interested to know that HBO is making A Song of Ice & Fire into a series, scheduled for 2011, and the series is called A Game of Thrones. See a preview here.

To keep up to date (sort of) with the author, check out his site GeorgeRRMartin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment