Friday, February 26, 2010



I have been given the Happy 101 Award by HenkTracy

And I'm giving this award to Ally from CasuAlly Musing



Thanks Tracy!


The rules for the award are:


1. Copy/paste the award on your blog


2. List who gave you the award and their link


3. List 10 things that make you happy


4. Pass on the award to other bloggers and let them know


So without further ado....10 things that make me happy


Steev's kisses


One raspberry cordial from Godiva


Change Your Mind, by Sister Hazel


Seattle's Best Blend coffee with International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer


Hearing my kids laugh


Sunshine on my face and my toes in warm sand


The smell of lilacs drifting in the window in the late spring, when I lay down at night


Phone calls from friends


Getting A's in school


That feeling of satisfaction when I successfully complete a project


1 comment:

  1. AWWWW! Thank you so much for the blog award! I'll definitely pass it along :)

    ReplyDelete