Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow! Been awhile since I've posted and I'm feeling some anxiety about not making much progress. I did get my T-shirt printed, so that makes 15 goals accomplished, but I am so far behind.

Some observations I've made about this list:

1. I put way too many tasks on here that are, by definition, spread over time. Several require doing the same thing for a certain number of times. This is not entirely bad, when my goal is also something that I want to form a habit doing. But those that I'm not interested in turining into a habit, .....well, maybe they're just not that great a goal.

2. There are a few things on here that I've lost interest in, and want to update/change.

3. There are a few things on here that are completely beyond my budget, and as such, I have little possibility of fulfilling them, shy of a lotto win.

4. In reading the lists of others, I've stumbled across a few ideas that, while similar to my own, seem to be more well-thought-out than mine, and I'd like to adopt a few in place of mine.

So, I'm going to update my list and make it more "real" for me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne,

    I agree - my list has a few that are juts gonna take ages to do! Like watch x amount of films, etc, read x amount of books.

    I agree with the expensive ones - save some for the Mondo Beyondo list!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne~
    I agree with both of you! When I made my list I wasn't thinking I would need more immediate gratification from completing some of these goals.

    As far as expensive goals...I have one that I will actually have to save up for before I can start! I want to learn to speak Italian with the "Rosetta Stone" program... yikes.

    Best,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne,

    Are you gong to update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe its been so long!!!

    ReplyDelete