Thursday, January 7, 2010

Number 23 on my list is: Make a motivational playlist. These are songs that make me feel good/change my mood when I don't. Some just do so by the way they sound, others specifically have lyrics that help me "check my attitude". I currently have 64 songs on the list, in no particular order of importance. If you have any suggestions, please share...

song, artist
change your mind, sister hazel
walking on sunshine, katrina and the waves
I can see clearly now, johnny nash
somewhere over the rainbow-what a wonderful world medley, isreal kamakawewo ole
I'm a believer, monkeys
lean on me, bill whithers
all-star, smash-mouth
don't worry, be happy, bobby mcferrin
dancing in the streets, van halen
beautiful day, U2
in your eyes, jeffrey gaines
in your eyes, peter gabriel
bohemian rhapsody, queen
sailing, christopher cross
when the night feels my song, bedouin soundclash
celebration, kool and the gang
three little birds, bob marley
girls just wanna have fun, cindy lauper
roll with it, steve winwood
chimpanzees, barenaked ladies
margaritville, jimmy buffet
sexual healing, marvin gaye
suddenly I see, kt tunstall
black horse and a cherry tree, kt tunstall
love train, the o'jays
a beautiful morning, the rascals
stir it up, bob marley
fly, sugar ray
soak up the sun, sheryl crow
you know I want you, pitbull
say hey (I love you), michael franti & spearhead
what a wonderful world, louis armstrong
Feed the world, Band aid concert
amazed, lonestar
into the mystic, van morrison
bitch, merredith brooks
let the good times roll, cars
pretty woman, roy orbison
You gotta be, Des'ree
if everyone cared, nickelback
if today was your last day, nickelback
Jai Ho, slumdog millionaire
gotta be somebody, nickelback
steve mcqueen, sheryl crow
chaiya chaiya, A.R. Rahman
Dil Se (live in LA), A.R. Rahman
graceland, paul simon
Serenata (whole cd), Armik
Diabolic Inventions and Seduction for Solo Guitar, Vol. 1: Music of Astor Piazzolla, Al di Meola
Bubbly, Colbie Caillat
Lucky, Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
The Remedy (I Won't Worry), Jason Mraz
"I'm Yours", Jason Mraz
unwritten, natasha beddingfield
we are family, sister sledge
what a wonderful world, izzy (isreal kmakwiwo ole
I did it my way, frank sinatra
respect, aretha franklin
imagine, john lennon
simply the best, tina turner
moondance, van morrison
I hope you dance, leann womack
time of your life, greenday
shine, collective soul

No comments:

Post a Comment