Friday, April 15, 2011

Ok, so back to the list....

Since my last update in November I have done the following....

Lost 22 lbs

Watched 7 movies on the AFI list

Read at least 4 books....gotta check my Kindle...there may be a couple more I've forgotten...

Changed my diet in the following ways: cut out soda, "sweet tea" and nearly all junk food. (No McD's, Wendy's, etc.). I drink 4-6 bottles of water per day. I've cut my portion size by more than half on all meals. I drink far less of the sweetened juices, and replaced them with "100 % juice" beverages, smoothies, and veggies juices (in addition to the water). Less gravy, less starchy food, less processed food. More fresh veggies, more fruit.

One thing I have NOT done, was update the content of my list. In a previous post, I'd decided that I needed to freshen it up. I realized that there were a couple of items that just no longer appealed to me, or seamed unfeasible. I'm going to review this over the weekend and see if I can get this done within the next few days, and breathe a little more life back into this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment