Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So, I have this nagging thought in the back of my mind....it's been over a month since I've updated anything on my 101 list. And I am acutely aware that I haven't really finished anything that I could actually add. But...I have been doing little bits here and there that at least move the needle a bit in the right direction.


I've picked up "Math from the Birth of Numbers" again and re-read the preface and intro, and started chapter one....again. It's a huge book, and very necessary for me to be in the proper state of mind to want to read it and enjoy it.


I did watch all the Lord of the Rings movies again last week, only not in one day...

And I'm reading feminist blogs. Since I'm not that savvy with blogging yet, not yet linked to many bloggers, and don't yet know my way around the blogging community, I relied on Google to help me locate a starting point for this one:

http://feministblogs.org/ is an aggregator of articles written by feminists. Perfect.


________________

As I read thru my list, I've become more aware of things on it that are not likely to happen, and even a few that I've changed my mind about. I'm deciding whether to stick it out with the existing list or to modify it to include some new things I'd like to do and eliminate the ones that no longer really interest me. Still deciding...

No comments:

Post a Comment